The scope is the construction includes,
- - Removal and disposal of site debris temporary substructures
- - Formation of temporary access roads and pedestrian safe walking routes in and around to the site;
- - Establish, maintain and remove all temporary fences and physical barriers (edge protection) around excavation perimeter;
- - Excavation and grading to required reduced levels.
- - Bulk excavation, backfilling and grading in the Wadi to the proposed contours.
- - Roadway and pavement construction including access road.
- - Wadi bridge, light rail transit bridge and retaining wall.
- - Utility works
- - Relocation / diversion / removal I protection of site wide services as required;
- - Protection of existing wall at sides of tunnel as per LREDC approval;
- - Protection of existing deep sea outfall pipe and chambers as per the LREDC approval;
- - Site layout and access, temporary fencing, and staging;
- - Traffic and pedestrian management including all necessary maintenance;
- - Coordinate with QEC and install the traffic signage on the south arm of Junction QEC- 01 which falls outside the limit of work.
- - Temporary Chain link fence to be installed along the existing seawall and removed post-construction.
- - Carry out additional geotechnical, geophysical, geo-hydrological and materials investigations and provide all relevant reports deemed to be necessary by LREDC;
Earthwork: 210,000 m3
Filling: 60,000 m3
Asphalt: 7,500 m2
Wadi bridge and Light rail transit bridge